This is a map of the Manhattan Project sites. The document highlights the detonation site at White Sands, NM and the atomic testing. HAER (Historic American Engineering Record) complied this information after 1968.
LOC: HAER NM,27-ALMOG.V,1A- (sheet 1 of 11)
|Historical Event:||New Mexico Role in WW II (1941-45)|
|Sub Event:||Manhattan Project|
|Origin:||Historic American Engineering Record, Library of Congress|
- Notebook of Manhattan Project Testing
- Fuller Lodge - Los Alamos, NM
- FDR's Response to Einstein Letter
- Albert Einstein Letter to FDR
- Letter, FDR to Oppenheimer
- July 16, 1945 - First Atomic Bomb Detonation
- Trinity Site - Survey Photo
- Trinity Site - Camera Bunker
- Trinity Site - Explosion
- Now They Can Be Told Aloud, Those Stoories of 'The Hill'
- Deadliest Weapons in World's History, Made In Santa Fe Vicinity
An educational resource for New Mexico high school history programs.