This is a photograph of the Fuller Lodge in Los Alamos, NM. The Fuller Lodge was used by the military staff and J. Oppenheimer during the Manhattan Project. This photo was complied by the Historic American Buildings Survey after 1933. Part of the American Memory, Historic American Building Collections at the Library of Congress.
|Historical Event:||New Mexico Role in WW II (1941-45)|
|Sub Event:||Manhattan Project|
|Origin:||Historic American Building Collections, Library of Congress|
|Author:||Historic American Buildings Survey|
- Notebook of Manhattan Project Testing
- FDR's Response to Einstein Letter
- Albert Einstein Letter to FDR
- Letter, FDR to Oppenheimer
- July 16, 1945 - First Atomic Bomb Detonation
- Trinity Site - Map
- Trinity Site - Survey Photo
- Trinity Site - Camera Bunker
- Trinity Site - Explosion
- Now They Can Be Told Aloud, Those Stoories of 'The Hill'
- Deadliest Weapons in World's History, Made In Santa Fe Vicinity
An educational resource for New Mexico high school history programs.