This article explains irrigation and water rights at statehood and has an added Section 5 to cover appeals. Section 5 was approved by the voters on November 7, 1967.
|Document Type:||Primary Document|
|Sub Event:||Acequias at Statehood|
|Date:||January 21, 1911|
- Main Irrigation Canal, Bosque Farms
- El Cerrito - Aerial View
- Truchas Molino - Rodenzo
- La Bajada Community Acequia
- Digging a Ditch in Taos, NM
- First Carey Act Project Approved by Interior Secretary
- Water for 4,000,000 Acres
- Protection of Community Acequias
An educational resource for New Mexico high school history programs.